Nm 2010 180g Gatefold
Curtis* – Roots
Label:Curtom – CRS 8009
Format:Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, 180 gram, Gatefold
Genre:Funk / Soul
|A2||Keep On Keeping On||5:08|
|A4||We Got To Have Peace||4:44|
|B1||Beautiful Brother Of Mine||7:23|
|B2||Now You're Gone||6:50|
|B3||Love To Keep You In My Mind||3:48|
- Manufactured By – Rhino Records (2)
- Distributed By – Scorpio Music, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Better Quality Sound
- Arranged By – John Pate*, Riley Hampton
- Backing Vocals – Leroy Hutson, Michael Hawkins
- Bass – Lucky (36)
- Drums – Tyrone*
- Engineer [Master Engineer] – Roger Anfinsen
- Guitar – Craig*
- Lacquer Cut By – DC*
- Percussion – Henry*
- Producer – Curtis Mayfield
- Written-By – Curtis Mayfield, Joseph Scott (tracks: B2)
180 gram release.
Manufactured by Rhino Records, distributed by Scorpio Music, Inc.
A sticker on the shrinkwrap is the only place the manufacturer is mentioned.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): CRS-8009-AA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): CRS-8009-BB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 5032 CRS8009-1 S41082 DeBos
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): S41083 5032 CRS 8009 (B) S41083 DeBos